High Energy Habits for Leaders
This programme helps leaders in your organisation cultivate sustainable energy habits. Together with experts, they tackle their physical, mental, emotional and social energy, based on a holistic approach. They also are given clear tips to put their newly-acquired knowledge into practice. Finally, the coaching learning style promotes self-reflection.
A video says more than a thousand words
What do leaders get out of it?
- Your leaders tackle the six pillars of sustainable energy habits: vitality, focus, resilience, purpose, letting go and connection, allowing them to sharpen their focus and take better care of themselves and their teams!
- High Energy Habits for Leaders also provides them with clear tips to put their knowledge into practice and hit the ground running.
Finger on the pulse
- High Energy Habits for Leaders is a 24-week programme which starts and ends with a questionnaire. The participants receive a personal report based on it.
- Every two weeks the programme covers a new energy theme. All themes are available on My Health Partner in the form of videos.
Tailored to your wishes
- Your leaders follow this programme in the way that suits them best: either through scheduled workshops with an expert or through online videos that they can watch at any time.
- In either format, participants have a buddy whom they can ask for advice and help.
- This programme is based on the research and insights of proven experts.
More info about High Energy Habits for Leaders?
Sustainable energy habits for your managers with "werkbaarheidscheque" vouchers
With the Flemish "werkbaarheidscheque" voucher scheme, you'll get financial aid to help you identify and improve wellbeing outcomes in the workplace. Through this scheme, the Flemish Government will subsidise up to 60% of your project, up to a maximum of €10,000. An important prerequisite is that the services have to be delivered by a licensed registered service provider such as Health Partner.