Marketing & Communication Coordinator
Why you'll want to join AG Health Partner
A workplace that lets you take matters into your own hands. Where you're constantly encouraged to make the most of your talents. And where you and your colleagues make a difference today for a brighter tomorrow. Are you a go-getter with a resolutely customer-centric outlook? Are you aware, like many companies and their Board of Directors, of the growing importance of wellbeing in the workplace and its strategic impact? Then we hope to see you soon at AG Health Partner!
What if this turned out to be your next job?
AG Health Partner is a subsidiary of AG that offers a comprehensive and innovative range of services for employers. Its mission: to boost wellbeing in the workplace by focusing on promoting the health and commitment of their employees. To further develop our activities, we're on the lookout for a Marketing & Communication Coordinator to join our Brussels office.
What will be your role?
In addition to managing and executing "traditional" marketing/communication projects, we're looking for a driven, pragmatic person who's comfortable in a hands-on environment, with a desire to learn and help out co-workers when necessary. More specifically, you'll assist the Marketing Manager in the following tasks:
- Preparing, planning, executing and updating communication collateral to further develop AG Health Partner's business in a B2B context. This includes, for example, our website, social media content, brochures, promotional videos, sales presentations, e-mail campaigns, customer events, promotional materials, etc.
- Putting communication support tools in place for our customers so that they can get the word out to their own employees in the best possible way (B2B2C). This may involve initiating and carrying out activation campaigns and/or recurrent communications (digital and non-digital media), in cooperation with third-party agencies and the customer's dedicated wellbeing consultant.
- Analysing the results of communication campaigns based on predefined objectives, and drawing up recommendations or specific actions to take. For example, analysing website and/or social media traffic, feedback on an e-mailing campaign, etc.
- Providing ad hoc support to the Marketing Manager (e.g. preparing presentations, reporting)
- Actively participating in meetings and consultations with the team
- Serving as a back-up for colleagues when needed
Does this sound like the perfect fit?
- You have a Master's degree in Marketing/Communication and a strong interest in marketing and communication, whether in traditional or digital channels.
- You're a natural-born storyteller, adept at using words and/or images to talk about a product/person/company. You have a gift for writing.
- You are able to work with third-party agencies as well as with our customers' marketing/communication managers
- You are organised and can be counted on to get the job done. You set and stick to priorities.
- You are proactive when it comes to suggesting new tools or innovative marketing approaches.
- You are bilingual in French and Dutch. English is a plus.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- You are open to working out of our offices in Brussels as well as from home, and to travelling in Belgium.
Interested in workplace wellbeing? You're tilting the odds in your favour! Already have experience managing websites (Content Management System)? E-mailing tools? CRM? SEO? Community management? Adobe Illustrator or other design software? Even better, because you'll be using these tools on a daily basis!
You surely won't want to let this opportunity pass you by!
- A rewarding job in an independently operated subsidiary, in start-up mode, but with the backing of a sound structure
- The opportunity to shape the future of an innovative business
- A dynamic and enthusiastic team that truly loves what they do
- A full-time open-ended employment contract
- Extensive training and coaching