Working towards a degree in Marketing/Communication, IT or Organisational Psychology? Feel drawn to the area of workplace wellbeing? Interested in working in a startup environment?
Then you've come to the right place: AG Health Partner is constantly on the lookout for motivated interns who want to get some experience under their belt.
What does AG Health Partner do?
AG Health Partner is a startup that offers a comprehensive and innovative range of services for employers. Its mission: to boost wellbeing in the workplace by focusing on promoting better employee health and engagement. Since our start in 2019, we have grown steadily and are currently a team of 15 people.
Why you'll want to join AG Health Partner
A workplace that lets you take matters into your own hands, where you're constantly encouraged to make the most of your talents. Are you detail-oriented? A natural go-getter? Aware of the growing importance of workplace wellbeing these days and its strategic impact despite your lack of experience? Then we hope to see you soon at AG Health Partner!
You surely won't want to let this opportunity pass you by!
At AG Health Partner, we offer you an amazing learning experience in a friendly atmosphere:
- You'll get practical experience and take on real responsibilities.
- Your internship advisor will assess your work on a regular basis, so you can be sure you'll get all the support and guidance you need.
- You'll be part of a young and dynamic team
- Interested in combining your internship with your graduate thesis? We can make it happen!
- As our internships last a minimum of three months, you'll thoroughly explore the subject matter as a full-fledged member of the team.
- Are you into digital marketing, social media and content creation?
- Enjoy turning abstract concepts in a creative, impactful initiatives?
- Can you instantly spot a misspelled word?
- Experienced in configuring and implementing SaaS platforms?
- Have a hands-on mindset when it comes to resolving problems? Interested in looking for new ways to continuously improve our platform?
Organisational psychology internship
- Are you fascinated by wellbeing? Interested in finding out first-hand how this concept applies to business?
- Want to delve deeper into employee wellbeing needs?
- Ready to take the plunge and design and roll out an action plan at a company?