Corporate Wellbeing Consultant
Why you'll want to join AG Health Partner
A workplace that lets you take matters into your own hands, where you're constantly encouraged to make the most of your talents. And where you and your colleagues make a difference today for a brighter tomorrow. Are you a go-getter with a resolutely customer-centric outlook? Are you aware, like many companies and their Board of Directors, of the growing importance of wellbeing in the workplace and its strategic impact? Then we hope to see you soon at AG Health Partner!
This is the job for you've been waiting for
AG Health Partner is a subsidiary of AG that offers a comprehensive and innovative range of services for employers. Its mission: to boost wellbeing in the workplace by focusing on promoting the health and commitment of their employees.
What will you be doing as a wellbeing consultant?
- You identify business opportunities, present our services to prospective customers and guide them along the way to signing a contract.
- You develop a thorough mastery of our products and services and improve them based on feedback from the field.
- Teamwork makes the dream work! You cooperate closely with your fellow team members to fine-tune our business proposals, including technical aspects.
- You represent AG Health Partner at conferences and other events, as well as with other relevant stakeholders.
- You manage your own customer portfolio and build relationships that are profitable and sustainable. You serve as the trusted go-to person to carry out the following tasks:
- You develop a strategic wellbeing vision and action plan in collaboration with the customer.
- You organise and lead workshops to assess their current and future approach to wellbeing.
- You select suitable service providers that address their specific needs.
- You design and execute internal communication plans.
Does this sound like the perfect fit?
- You live and breathe customer centricity, and you're a ninja warrior in B2B customer relationship management.
- You use your strong sales and negotiation techniques to tap into your corporate network, ideally in HR.
- Leading strategy workshops/customer meetings? Using the results at a tactical and operational level? No worries!
- Naturally positive and upbeat, you know how to lead the people around you and make an impact.
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English and are a good listener, but also know how to reformulate and translate customer needs into concrete proposals.
- You are open to working from home and to travelling in Belgium.
- You have a Master's degree (in Business, Psychology, HR Management, etc.) and/or relevant experience in B2B sales and/or in implementing a wellbeing strategy for corporate clients.
Interested in workplace wellbeing? You're tilting the odds in your favour! Already have experience in this field, plus experience in consulting and/or in selling digital solutions? Even better!
You surely won't want to let this opportunity pass you by!
- A rewarding job in an independently operated subsidiary, in start-up mode, but with the support of a sound structure.
- The opportunity to shape the future of an innovative business.
- A dynamic and enthusiastic team that truly loves what they do.
- Responsibility, autonomy and plenty of customer contact from Day One on the job.
- An attractive salary package complete with a company car.
- Thorough training and coaching.