Healthy Hybrid Habits
This programme addresses the many issues that arise from hybrid working. Your staff members will learn to create healthy habits as well as find a new routine - at home and in the office.
This way, they'll get the support they need to transition safely and successfully to the New Way of Working.
ROI for the employees…
- Your staff members will feel supported and get the guidance they need to embrace the "new normal".
- They'll develop new skills that address the different dimensions of hybrid working.
- They can visualise their own evolution thanks to short surveys which they take at the beginning and the end of the programme.
… and the organisation
Thanks to anonymised and aggregated reports, you get a bird's eye view of the situation.
- All of the different dimensions of hybrid working will be covered. Authenticity, productivity and concentration are just a few examples.
- The Health Partner team will take care of all the details, from activation to rollout and communication.
- Available online or face-to- face. The choice is yours.
More info about Healthy Hybrid Habits?
Healthy habits for hybrid work with "werkbaarheidscheque" vouchers
With the Flemish "werkbaarheidscheque" voucher scheme, you'll get financial aid to help you identify and improve wellbeing outcomes in the workplace. Through this scheme, the Flemish Government will subsidise up to 60% of your project, up to a maximum of €10,000. An important prerequisite is that the services have to be delivered by a licensed registered service provider such as Health Partner.